Senior ASP.NET Developer
Posted on: January 16, 2022
We are looking for a talented Senior ASP.Net MVC Web Developer
with a good aptitude for UI Design.
The ideal candidate must be passionate about application
development and eager to learn. They must have the ability to adapt
quickly to shifting priorities and work effectively as part of a
versatile, global web development team. Our candidate must also be
comfortable discussing complex requirements with various business
and technical groups.
If you have a mind for developing industry-leading web applications
and an eye for producing innovative while technically feasible
designswed like to meet you!
Must be available for EST time zone.
About Our Company:
AdTheorent is a rapidly growing and recognized leader in the field
of advertising technology and services. Our exceptional technology
and solutions - conceived and developed in house - are a source of
pride for our entire team. AdTheorent's culture is inclusive with
targeted emphasis on the value and contributions of each employee.
We work hard to communicate with each employee about his or her
career trajectory and options for professional development, and the
state of the business in general. Most important, we are open and
honest with employees, which engenders the same in return.
Smart, self-motivated, creative and ambitious people thrive at
AdTheorent because each person has a real opportunity to affect the
outcome of our business, every day.
We offer full health coverage, bonus incentive plans, 401K
matching, generous PTO, and all are combined with a great office
atmosphere and culture.
- Develop and support public-facing web applications using
- Create or update existing database objects including stored
procedures and SSIS packages.
- Analyze existing applications to develop improvement strategies
for better performance, data presentation, information
architecture, and user experience across all browsers/devices
- Work closely with Product and Engineering teams on feature
development to ensure the implementation matches the
- Develop UI assets in accordance with style guide standards
- 4+ years (required) of ASP.Net MVC development experience using
C# in a continuous integration environment
- 4+ years (required) of SQL Server database development
- Strong knowledge of responsive, front-end web design using
Angular/React/Vue is a plus)
- Experience with WCF/Web API for consuming and developing JSON
- Experience with Git
- Ability to accept constructive criticism and willing to
incorporate suggestions and feedback
- Ability to plan and design projects with either very minimal or
very specific direction
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development environment
using tools such as Jira and Confluence
- Excellent communicator and collaborator
- Experience with Cloud Infrastructure (AWS preferred) is a
We offer full health coverage, generous PTO, and a great office
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and seek to foster community,
inclusion and diversity within the organization. We encourage all
qualified candidates, regardless of racial, religious, sexual or
gender identity, to apply.
Applicants and employees for this position will not be sponsored
for work authorization. If hired, you will be required to provide
proof of authorization to work in the United States.
NO EXTERNAL RECRUITERS OR VENDORS PLEASE.
Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering,
Math, or other related discipline; or equivalent work
Keywords: Adtheorent, Westport , Senior ASP.NET Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Holtsville, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!