The Sr. Windows Systems Administrator will use system analysis
techniques and procedures, including consulting with users, to
determine hardware, software, or system functional
• Work closely with customers and other team members to
troubleshoot complex customer issues and document solutions.
• Management and operation of SQL Server, Windows 2008/2012, CRM
Dynamics, SharePoint, and Active Directory
• Tasks related to risk management and security compliance
including vulnerability scanning, Software, OS, Database and
application patching and upgrades, measured against SLAs.
• Complete data backup and restore tasks
• Manage assigned tickets to ensure SLA compliance and customer
• Provide root-cause analysis, contribute to knowledge base, and
provide recommendations for continuous improvements to workflow,
process, and technology.
• Experience and understanding with Cloud and Virtualization
• Understanding of operating systems including, but not limited
o Windows Server 2003, 2008, 2008 R2, 2012
o Understanding of various services such as DNS, SMTP, SNMP, SSL
• Experience supporting one or all of the following
o CMS/Collaboration systems such as SharePoint
o Enterprise Systems – Exchange, Dynamics, Active Directory,
• Understanding of ITIL processes including Service Desk, Incident,
Problem, Change and Configuration Management
• Experience applying written and verbal communication skills
effectively to include the following:
o Analytic, Organization, and Customer Service Skills
o Problem solving skills; the ability to manage multiple tasks
under pressure and tight deadlines.