Westport - Key Holder
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Founded in 1997 by Andrew Rosen, Theory revolutionized women's
workwear by developing an innovative stretch fabric that
drastically improved a pant's performance-making it both functional
and stylish enough to wear to work and beyond.
Continuing the same foundational principles, Theory-which now
includes menswear-is committed to creating purposeful designs with
exceptional fit and construction. It defines the 'new modern'
through its concept of the urban uniform: the belief that cool,
expertly tailored pieces made from the best materials have the
power to change the way we feel, improve the way we work, and
inspire the way we live.
In 2004, Fast Retailing acquired Theory and spurred the brand's
global expansion. Today, Theory is a leader in Fast Retailing's
dossier and operates 221 freestanding stores worldwide. Its
collaborative relationships with department and specialty stores
and its e-commerce business continue to position Theory as a
continually expanding, international, omnichannel phenomenon.
From the product to the people, Theory is a company built on
integrity and excellence. We believe that the exceptional store
experience and customer service made possible by our dynamic retail
teams empower every aspect of our business and its future
We look forward to receiving your resume.
The Responsibilities:A keyholder works within the store management
team to help achieve store sales goals and maximize profitability.
Through effective management in partnership with Store Manager, the
key holder works to create a store experience for our clients that
results in sales growth. As a key holder, you will be responsible
for continuously improving and developing management skills, taking
ownership of the responsibilities assigned by the Store Manager,
and acting as a role model to the sales team.
- Meet personal and store sales and KPI goals
- Demonstrate excellent knowledge of the product to support the
- Develop sales techniques that are relevant to the market
- Establish and maintain client-base
- Leverage company tools, incentives & strategies to support
meeting sales goals
- Demonstrate strong business acumen by leverage KPI's to support
- Ensure effective communication between store manager & other
team members Identify ways to keep the team motivated and
- Present new & innovative ideas to support meeting business
- Coach team on sales floor providing relevant and consistent
feedback to improve performance
- Ensure all functions of the store are maintained to support a
- Assist in all areas of stock, shipping, receiving
protocols/policies, procedures and all related processes inclusive
- Collaborate with store managers in areas of risk management,
physical security, store cash control and inventory control.
- Identify product concerns and communicate inventory needs to
support the business goals
- Collaborate with cross-functional business partners to support
- Ensure the highest level of customer service to each and all
individuals in the store
- Build meaningful relationships with clients through
- Collaborate with all team members to support a superior
- Be present on and off the floor as a Theory Brand
- 3-4 years' prior work experience in a client-centric, sales
- Dynamic interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and
- Independent work ethic, time management skills
- Computer skills to operate point of sale system, experiences
with teamwork is a plus
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Fast Retailing does not
discriminate against applicants or employees because of race,
color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, veteran status,
disability, age, citizenship, marital or domestic/civil partnership
status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression or
because of any other status or condition protected by applicable
federal, state or local law.
For information regarding how we handle your personal information
and to exercise your rights under the California Consumer Privacy
Keywords: Theory, Westport , Westport - Key Holder, Hospitality & Tourism , Westport, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!