Hiring Home Health Aides-Caregivers !
Company: Elder Care Homecare
Posted on: November 27, 2022
HIRING HHAs LOOKING FOR FULL TIME WORK!
- Must Be Vaccinated and show proof! Must have certificate!
- HHA or PCA *Must have recent (1yr) MEDICAL (includes
PPD/Quantiferon, MMR, Drug Screen)
- Want to Apply? Click APPLY or Call Dominique: 914-919-9334Job
DescriptionHOSTING VIRTUAL ONBOARDING VIRTUAL AND VIRTUAL
INTERVIEWS!About UsAt Elder Care Homecare, we strive to make a
positive impact on the lives of our clients. We know that happy
employees make happy clients and we reward individuals who are
ready to work hard and stay motivated. Every employee at Elder Care
Homecare is absolutely critical to its success. Our promise is to
keep delivering the same award-winning service and value that our
community has come to expect from us through the years.What We
- Flexible Schedules and Clients
- PPE PROVIDED FOR THOSE ON COVID-19 TEAM.
- Hazard Pay for COVID Positive Clients (An Extra $3-$5 per
- Opportunity for paid overtime hours!!
- 1.5x Holiday pay
- Supportive team
- Increased and ONGOING training
- Health Insurance and Sick Pay!
- Referral Bonuses
- Available 24/7 (Phone Support)
- Coming Soon: PCA Testing/CertificationResponsibilities
- Provide personal hygiene assistance for elderly patients or
those recovering from surgeries, injuries or accidents by attending
to their basic needs, such as showering, bathing, dressing, and
- Help clients take prescribed medication and assist clients with
- Help with mobility around the house or outside (doctor's
appointments, walks etc.)
- Assist with personal care and hygiene, plan and prepare meals
and help with physical therapy exercises
- Complete client's shopping or accompanies them to successfully
- Perform housekeeping duties and report any unusual incidents
- Act quickly and responsibly in cases of emergency
- Offer activities that are essential for daily living by
assisting patients with their meals, including serving and other
tasks, if necessaryQualifications
- Enjoy working in a one-on-one setting, eager to improve and
continuously learn new skills
- Ability to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds with the physical
capability to perform job-related duties
- Valid driver's license and reliable transportation every single
- Validated ability to act in a compassionate and supportive
- Available to work different shifts, including nights and/or
- Prior experience in healthcare, hospitality, or in-home care
environment (minimum of 1 year)
- Willingness to enforce health and safety standards
- Supportive and compassionate
- High School Diploma or equivalent/Experience as a Caregiver,
CNA or HHA, or completion of a CNA Program
- Take pride in providing high-quality care
- Hoyer Lift Experience (specific to client)We are an equal
opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without
regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin,
disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other
characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.Job Type:
Full-timePay: $17.00 - $18.00 per hour (PLUS EXTRA HAZARD PAY FOR
COVID POSITIVE CLIENTS)COVID-19 considerations:Virtual Interview
and Onboarding Process!
Keywords: Elder Care Homecare, Westport , Hiring Home Health Aides-Caregivers !, Healthcare , Coram, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!