Home Health Aide/Personal Care Aide
Company: Community Care Home Health Services - Smithtown
Posted on: May 11, 2022
Community Care Home Health Services is committed to ensuring the
safety and wellbeing of our patients and team members, so we may
continue serving our communities by delivering exceptional care. As
per the NYS DOH mandate, if you are hired, you will need to show
proof of Covid-19 vaccination.Community Care wants you to join our
winning team !!! We pride ourselves on making you and your needs
our #1 priority. Are you tired of joining agencies and not getting
the hours you need ? Are you tired of calling the office and not
receiving a return call? We at Community Care want to change your
experience!We stand out from the rest ! We are customer service
driven, and our goal is to meet your needs!If you are a NYS
Certified Home Health Aide or PCA come on in and join our team
- Full Time
- Part Time
- Up to 7 paid sick days off
- Flexible Schedules
- All Locations- All shifts - HourlyNeeds : Rochester,
Irondequoit, East Rochester, Henrietta, Greece, Gates, North
Greece, North Chili, Pittsford, Webster, Williamson, Farmington,
Canandaigua, Penfield , Fairport, and surrounding areaBenefits and
Perks for our Home Health Aides and Personal Care Aides :
- Competitive Pay Rates / Sick leave Pay/ Weekly Pay.
- Travel Time Pay between Cases , if qualified .
- VISA Pay Card- -
- Direct Deposit
- Affordable Medical/Dental/Vision Plans
- Aflac- Life Insurance, Accident ,Hospitalization, Cancer, and
Disability supplemental plans.
- Employee Discount Program - Fantastic savings on purchases ,
Travel, Movie tickets , Events , Shows, Entertainment etc...
- Paid Orientation, Training and In-service
- Employee Recognition Events
- Referral BonusWe salute and thank you for your service to the
community!!!Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary
Keywords: Community Care Home Health Services - Smithtown, Westport , Home Health Aide/Personal Care Aide, Healthcare , Shirley, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!