CNA (Certified Nurse Assistant)
Company: St. James Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center
Location: Saint James
Posted on: May 7, 2022
$1,000 sign on bonusNOW OFFERING DAILY PAYCNA (Certified Nurse
- Gives direct care as assigned, i.e. bath, shower, oral hygiene,
giving and removing bedpans/urinals, personal grooming and all
other hygienic needs.
- Cleans and cares for bedside equipment and the resident's
environment, occupied and unoccupied beds, bedside tables, dresser,
residents' clothing and personal belongings.
- Practices safety rules at all times to prevent accidents.
- CNA (Certified Nurse Assistant) to Assist the nurse to maintain
continuous observation of and provide assistance to residents.
- Conduct resident care rounds, visiting each resident at least
every one to two hours
- Prepare residents for meals, assist or feeds residents as
- Completes all documentation before the end of shift.
- Establishes and maintains a rapport with residents, families,
visitors and all levels of staff.CNA (Certified Nurse Assistant)
- Must have a valid CNA (Certified Nurse Assistant) certification
for state of NY
- Experience with long-term care and/or geriatric care is
preferred but not limited to.
- Well versed with documentation writing
- Document patient's progress on weekly progress note in a timely
- Collaborates with all disciplines to provide best patient
centered treatment and care.
- Exceptional patient service skills and ability to demonstrate
- Report to work on time, adhere to scheduled hours and
demonstrate professionalism at all times.
- Compliance with confidentiality, HIPPA and Federal Residents
Rights.Salary : Based on Experience/EducationSign on bonus $1,000We
are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: St. James Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center, Westport , CNA (Certified Nurse Assistant), Healthcare , Saint James, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!