(CNA) Certified Nursing Assistant - Smithtown
Company: Fine Care Center
Posted on: May 7, 2022
YOUR FUTURE STARTS NOW!All CNA's that complete thier paid
orientation and training will recieve a $50 gift card!!
-Requirements of the CNA / Certified Nursing Assistant:Are you a
Certified Nursing Assistant looking for a great career opportunity,
or a new CNA looking to gain invaluable experience? Join the Fine
Care Center family! With competitive wages, flexible scheduling,
medical benefits, and 24/7 support, we invite you to join our
dedicated team! Whether you are looking for full-time, part-time or
per-diem, we offer tailored employment solutions that meet your
needs.Apply today for immediate consideration!At Fine Care Center,
YOU are our greatest asset! We are proud to offer our (CNA)
Certified Nursing Assistants the following benefits:
- Compensation: $18-$27/hr
- Competitive Wages.
- Offices located throughout NY!
- Paid Orientation/Training.
- Commuter Benefits.
- Flexible Scheduling - we work with you!
- Voluntary Medical Insurance available!
- Referral Bonus Program.
- 24/7 dedicated phone/text support
- Plus more! Inquire with a Fine Care Rep today!Fine Care Center
(CNA) Certified Nursing Assistants are responsible for providing
essential basic care to patients in a long-term care setting, as
well as offering compassionate, emotional and social support while
under the supervision of a Registered Nurse.Requirements of the
(CNA) Certified Nursing Assistant are as follows:
- Active New York State CNA Certification -
- High level of patience, empathy, and compassion is a MUST
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- MMR & Varicella titers
- PPD or proof of chest X-ray if positive
- 1 Personal reference letter, 1 Professional reference
- Original non-expired State Identification
- Original proof of Work AuthorizationAbout Fine Care Center:Fine
Care Center seeks to hire staff at our facilities throughout New
York State. We hire Registered Nurses (RNs), Licensed Practical
Nurses (LPNs), Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs), Dietary Aides,
Housekeeping, Maintenance and Recreation personnel for work in our
nursing homes. At Fine Care Center our mission is to provide our
clients with comprehensive health services of the highest quality
in an atmosphere of humane care, dignity, and respect. Fine Care
Center offers valuable opportunities with flexible scheduling and a
range of work locations across the area. Employees at Fine Care
Center work full time, part time and per-diem at the location most
convenient to them. Join our team and learn about how Fine Care can
help you meet your nursing career goals.
Keywords: Fine Care Center, Westport , (CNA) Certified Nursing Assistant - Smithtown, Healthcare , Smithtown, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!