(RN) Registered Nurse - Middle Island
Company: Fine Care Center
Location: Middle Island
Posted on: May 7, 2022
YOUR FUTURE STARTS NOW!Are you a Registered Nurse looking for a
great career opportunity, or a new RN looking to gain invaluable
experience? Join the Fine Care Center family! With competitive
wages, flexible scheduling, medical benefits, and 24/7 support, we
invite you to join our dedicated team! Whether you are looking for
full-time, part-time or per-diem, we offer tailored employment
solutions that meet your needs.Apply today for immediate
consideration!At Fine Care Center, YOU are our greatest asset! We
are proud to offer our (RN) Registered Nurses the following
- Compensation: $37.00-$45.00/hour
- Competitive Wages.
- Offices located throughout NY!
- Paid Orientation/Training.
- Commuter Benefits.
- Flexible Scheduling - we work with you!
- Voluntary Medical Insurance available!
- Referral Bonus Program.
- 24/7 dedicated phone/text support
- Plus more! Inquire with a Fine Care Rep today!Fine Care Center
(RN) Registered Nurses -are responsible for providing -direct and
individualized nursing care to patients based on the application of
scientific nursing principles -in long-term care setting as well as
offering compassionate, emotional and social support while under
the supervision of a Registered Nurse Supervisor or
Physician.Requirements of the (RN) Registered Nurse are as follows:
- Active New York State RN License
- Current CPR certification
- High level of patience, empathy, and compassion is a MUST
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- MMR & Varicella titers
- PPD or proof of chest X-ray if positive
- 1 Personal reference letter, 1 Professional reference
- Original non-expired State Identification
- Original proof of Work Authorization
- Knowledge of EMR Programs a plus!
- Malpractice Insurance Policy -About Fine Care Center:Fine Care
Center seeks to hire staff at our facilities throughout New York
State. We hire Registered Nurses (RNs), Licensed Practical Nurses
(LPNs), Certified Nursing Aides (CNAs), Dietary Aides,
Housekeeping, Maintenance and Recreation personnel for work in our
nursing homes. -At Fine Care Center our mission is to provide our
clients with comprehensive health services of the highest quality
in an atmosphere of humane care, dignity, and respect. -Fine Care
Center offers valuable opportunities with flexible scheduling and a
range of work locations across the area. Employees at Fine Care
Center work full time, part time and per-diem at the location most
convenient to them. Join our team and learn about how Fine Care can
help you meet your nursing career goals.
Keywords: Fine Care Center, Westport , (RN) Registered Nurse - Middle Island, Healthcare , Middle Island, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!