Company: Performance Optimal Health
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Performance Optimal Health has always been ahead of its time.
The Performance Optimal Health brand is achieved via whole body
health through a balance of exercise, nutrition, recovery, and
stress management the Four Pillars of Optimal Health. We are an
innovative health care company with a holistic approach to health
and wellbeing. Our team of specialists work in synergy to help our
clients achieve the right balance. We empower our clients to live
As our organization continues to scale, we are looking for
Part-time Massage Therapists with potential to go Full-time.
Full-time status would provide Health Insurance, Dental Insurance,
Vision Insurance, and 401k with company match. Our Massage
Therapists are responsible for providing wellness solutions to our
clients. They embody our core values and are passionate about the
work they do.
Performance Optimal Health is driven by five main cornerstones that
are ever present and inform all actions and decisions regarding how
we scale, what direction our business takes, and how we conduct
- We care from the core
- We sweat the small stuff
- We are teachers & scholars
- We take ownership
- We huddle
Key Areas of Ownership
- Must maintain a clean and safe work environment.
- Responsible to communicate and transcribe all information
regarding client's history and massage therapy services
- Educate clients on how massage can benefit their overall
optimal health and make recommendations to engage in other services
to benefit their optimal health and to reach their health
- Ability to work mornings, evenings, and some weekends.
- Responsible to communicate with fellow providers to ensure full
circle, team approach to wellness and client care.
- Associate degree or certification equivalent.
- Connecticut state license in Massage Therapy and accreditation
by the Commission on Massage Therapy (COMPTA).
- 2+ years of experience as a massage therapist (preferred).
- Ability to travel between several Connecticut Performance
Benefits at a full-time status:
- Competitive Rate of Pay
- Growth potential within the organization.
- Access to facilities at all locations.
- Internal and External Discounts.
- Fun atmosphere
This job description is intended to describe the general
requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of
duties, responsibilities, or requirements. Other duties not listed
here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operations
of the department. All your information will be kept confidential
according to EEO guidelines. Must have a legal right to work in the
United States.by Jobble
Keywords: Performance Optimal Health, Westport , Massage Therapist, Healthcare , Westport, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!