Systems Analysis Treasury Manager
Company: Teachers Federal Credit Union
Posted on: June 20, 2022
Brief DescriptionSupport development, implementation, and
maintenance of a broad range of Treasury and Accounting systems.
Systems include budgeting and forecasting, Asset Liability
Management, Allowance for Loan Loss/CECL, credit risk management
and capital planning and stress testing. Prepare materials for
Board and management level committees. Work with Project Management
Office (PMO), IT, Treasury and Finance teams to facilitate
implementation of critically important vendor systems.Education &
- Bachelor's degree in related field required, an advanced degree
in related field preferred.
- Minimum of seven years of relevant experience in financial
services, risk management, treasury.Essential Skills
- Knowledge in interest rate risk management metrics and
- Knowledge in financial statement analysis metrics and budgeting
and forecasting analysis
- Knowledge and training with treasury applications including
functional and system administration
- Knowledge in Tableau, power point, excel based spreadsheet
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Power Point presentation is
- Experience with applications such as Microsoft Access and
- Understanding of asset liability and liquidity risk and how to
model such risks
- Self-motivated, results-oriented, with the ability to function
effectively with multiple deadlines and work within a team
- Strong project management skills required
- Strong communication and interpersonal skillsJob
- Key member of Project Management team for all Treasury and
- Key member of Treasury in the Asset & Liability Management and
the Liquidity Management functions.
- Treasury and Finance Systems Maintenance of key areas. This
includes Data collection and delivery (to include setup and
maintenance of Treasury data collection, transmission tools and
vendors (to include AXIOM, ZMFS, Moody's Analytics etc.).
Daily/monthly collection and delivery of all Treasury data file
types including loan data files from loan flow programs as needed.
Maintain Treasury data file management documentation. Manage data
transmission to/from Treasury and Accounting software. Treasury
software and database administration (to include software upgrades,
setup and configuration). Serve as subject matter expert on all
Treasury software, database management.
- Accounting/IT Solutions Development: Partner with PMO,
Accounting/IT in the development of solutions (to include process
improvements and automation, design database solutions, software
upgrade planning and execution, new software
analysis/implementation and data workflow management).
- Convert large datasets into comprehensive analytical and visual
- Work with team to establish reporting requirements as the
credit union develops the tools and analysis necessary to
proactively identify and manage risk with respect to portfolios and
products while continuously updating the process to reflect the
current business structure. Risk metrics include Interest Rate
Exposure (IRE), Economic Value Sensitivity, Earnings at Risk, Value
at Risk, Economic Risk Capital, OCI Capital at Risk, and numerous
Stress Scenarios. Engage with members of Treasury and Finance to
explain drivers of variances in interest rate risk measures on a
weekly and monthly basis.
- Perform related duties to comply with regulatory
- Identify potential process improvements and capabilities to
increase consistency, transparency, and reliability of risk
reporting and analysis.
- Build relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
such as Treasury and Independent Market Risk Managers.
- Provide ad-hoc support and analysis.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Keywords: Teachers Federal Credit Union, Westport , Systems Analysis Treasury Manager, Executive , Hauppauge, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!