RN Sub-Acute Unit Manager- $2,000 Sign On Bonus!
Company: Luxor Nursing and Rehabilitation at Mills Pond
Location: Saint James
Posted on: May 7, 2022
Registered Nurse Sub-Acute Unit ManagerLuxor Nursing and
Rehabilitation at Mills Pond is actively seeking an experienced
Registered Nurse to serve as a Sub-Acute Nurse Manager for our
Skilled Nursing Facility located in St. James, NY.DUTIES:
- Maintains nursing guidelines by writing and updating policies
- Completes Resident care requirements by scheduling and
assigning nurses and staff
- Establishes a compassionate environment by providing support to
Residents and families.
- Provides information to Residents and health care team.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment.
- Maintains Resident confidence by monitoring confidential
- Maintains documentation of Resident care services.
- Maintains nursing supplies inventory
- Maintains a cooperative relationship among health care
- Develops an individualized comprehensive care plan
- Maintains timely documentation of patients
- Maintains supervision of staff and facilityREQUIREMENTS:
- Must hold valid New York State RN License
- LTC Experience Preferred
- Basic computer skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Hospital experience would be preferred
- Must have a willingness to work as a team memberABOUT US:Luxor
Nursing and Rehabilitation at Mills Pond is a state-of-the-art
facility providing long term and short term stay with dedicated
quality care. We work tirelessly to make sure your loved ones are
cared for across all levels of rehabilitation. Our pledge to the
community, our residents, and the staff is to provide
post-acute-care in a manner that sets the standard of excellence
and strive to meet and/or exceed the expectations of our residents,
staff, and all we come in contact with.Equal Opportunity Employer -
Keywords: Luxor Nursing and Rehabilitation at Mills Pond, Westport , RN Sub-Acute Unit Manager- $2,000 Sign On Bonus!, Executive , Saint James, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!