Full Stack Engineer
Location: Port Jefferson
Posted on: June 22, 2022
Full Stack Java Developer - AI & Data Mining!This Jobot Job is
hosted by: Miguel VargasAre you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking
the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.Salary: $100,000
- $135,000 per yearA bit about us:Based in beautiful Long Island,
NY, we are a lean & stable SaaS company who have been in business
for 25+ years, servicing Government Supply Chains with data mining
& price engine solutions. We track millions of unstructured data
points for the DoD, the private sector & other government entities.
We've now expanded to AI-based solutions to enable humans and
machines to understand, share and act upon large amounts of data!
We continue to grow and have just opened up multiple positions for
experienced Developers (with a strong emphasis on Java) to support
the development, release, and maintenance of our SaaS products.Are
you interested in machine learning, AI, or data mining software?Why
join us?Want a life changing career in a company innovating the way
we interact with large data with AI & ML? This is the place to
- Fully remote from anywhere in the US!
- Competitive base salary for junior-mid level developers!
- Top of market benefits, including strong 401K matching and 100%
company paid medical/dental!
- Commitment to your continuing education with tuition
reimbursement to help fund classes/certifications!
- Generous paid time off!Job DetailsMeet the following
requirements? If you answered yes, apply today! We are happy to
speak with you and get you started on your new career!
- B.S. in Computer Science (Masters preferred)
- At least 2-3 years of professional experience using Java based
(Angular, AngularJS, React, and/or Vue)
- Strong understanding of relational database technologies
(MSSQL, MySQL, and/or PostgreSQL)Interested in hearing more? Easy
Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.
Keywords: Jobot, Westport , Full Stack Engineer, Engineering , Port Jefferson, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!